Places to Visit in India

It’s so hard to write this post and narrow down my favorite places here but I get asked about the best places to visit in India from readers and usually email them my favorites, so figured I should put it in a blog post. There are epic tourist places in India that are worth seeing but there are also some smaller towns that I’ve loved to go to and had amazing experiences at.
It’s not just about seeing the famous places in India, it’s about having cool experiences there – taking tours, cooking classes, trying massages, all of it! You can fill all your time with forts, palaces, and historical places in India but make sure that you really look around and see the beauty and go out and explore it! If you like my tips and want more, I actually wrote an ebook about how to travel India that literally covers everything (it’s the size of a novel but a fast read that will make you SO excited and prepared for your trip to India).

From the tea fields to the beaches, I’ve spent five years traveling around this amazing country – here are my favorites for travelers who have no choice but to limit their destinations. I’ll give some travel tips at the end of the article as well. I won’t say too much about each place – you can click through on each one to read more details from my blog posts on them.

Comments

Popular Posts